Battle of the Birds
From A Hat in Time Wiki
Battle of the Birds is the second chapter in A Hat in Time. In it, Hat Kid is drawn into the rivalry between The Conductor and DJ Grooves and has to help both of them out with their films, eventually leading to one of them winning the award.
Acts[edit | edit source]
- Act 1: Dead Bird Studios (Becomes Dead Bird Studios(?) after Act 6 is cleared and a phone call has been recieved. But after clearing that Act, that version replaces Act 6)
- Act 2: Murder on the Owl Express (The Conductor Level)
- Act 3: Picture Perfect (DJ Grooves Level)
- Act 4: Train Rush (The Conductor Level)
- Act 5: The Big Parade (DJ Grooves Level)
- Act 6: Award Ceremony
Time Rifts[edit | edit source]
- Blue Time Rift: Owl Express
- Blue Time Rift: The Moon
- Pink Time Rift: Battle of the Birds
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Battle of the Birds was going to be the third chapter in A Hat in time, but it was swap with Subcon Forest due to it be easier than Subcon Forest.
- This chapter feature two characters voiced by famous YouTubers, Jon Tron voiced the owl in the balcony of dead bird studios while the rest of the npc owls are voiced by ProZD who also worked as the narrator for a promotional video for Act 2 and the voice of the radio who wakes Hat Kid up in the intro.