Those questions were answered by the development team GEARS FOR BREAKFAST on their official site. This Wiki is not affiliated with the developer! If you have a request concerning the game, demand a refund or have any other concerns, please go to A Hat in Time - the official site.
- I backed the Kickstarter, will I receive the Alpha Build?
- If your reward is after or at the $70 rewards, then you will receive the alpha! The rewards below $70 are unfortunately not part of the alpha program.
- If the Alpha and Beta are delivered through Steam, does that mean Hat in Time will be on Steam Early Access?
- There are no plans to utilize Steam Early Access for the time being.
- I haven’t preordered, but I still want to be part of Alpha – What do?
- Consider purchasing the Deluxe Edition! Or alternatively, purchase the Standard Edition first, and then purchase the Upgrade straight after.
- I accidentally purchased the upgrade without owning the standard game!
- Your full amount will be refunded – please give the system a week to perform the automatic refund.
- I backed the Kickstarter for the Beta Build, do I get a discount on the upgrade?
- Unfortunately not. Gears for Breakfast will announce, if such an option becomes available.
- Is there a way to get a physical copy?
- At moment not, but Gears for Breakfast will announce, if such an option becomes available.
- Will the game be released on console?
- Currently, the game is only announced for PC/MAC, but Gears for Breakfast is working towards a Wii U console release. If this is happening, they'll try to make an option possible to switch for those who previously bought the PC version.